Saturday, October 2, 2010

Restaurant Savings

Only 4 more days left to the 30 day challenge.  I inadvertently left out the clearance finds that I mentioned in the title of my last post.  We were able to find Disney twin sheet sets for half price in the large clearance our local Walmart is currently holding.  This was a savings of $11 and we bought a set for each of our girls bringing the savings to $22. 

Clearance Savings:  $22.00

Since my last post I have also bought certificates at Restaurant.com.  This is a great sight for saving money on restaurants and one I have used many times over the  years.  You can frequently find savings of 80% off a gift certificate to a local restaurant on this site.  This was the sale the day that I purchased.  This meant that I bought $80 of dining for $6.40!  Additionally, they wee offering a choice of three coupons with purchase and I chose a $10 certificate for shutterfly, an online picture site.   

Restaurant Savings:  $73.60 + Shutterfly coupon for $10

Total Savings:  $525.37 

1 comment: