Thursday, September 16, 2010

Free Gifts

There are many free items available on Vistaprint.  I have ordered from this company from years.  I originally used them for their free business cards.  The quality has always been excellent and their orders have arrived promptly.  Some of the most meaningful gifts are personalized.  Before this challenge started I placed an order with Vistaprint for a number of personalized gifts which included:  picture calendars, photo books, tote bags, stamps, post it notes, journals and more.  My daughters had a wonderful time designing caricatures of our family for a special gift for dad for Christmas.  Our parents will be getting books with pictures of family and grandchildren.  The shipping on my large order was much less than it would have cost just for the ink to print these kind of items and many of the items were not things I could do at  home on my computer.  If you are looking for inexpensive, high quality gifts it is hard to beat VistaPrint.

2 comments:

  1. I used to get VistaPrint business cards fairly regularly and loved them. I get emails and MyPoints stuff about them all the time but haven't really looked at what they have to offer lately. Guess I should take a minute to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The business cards are great - I even got my mom hooked and she buys from there now too. Never really ordered anything else from there, though. The books sound pretty neat, I am sure the parents will love them. What a nice gift idea :)

    ReplyDelete